07/10/2013

Studio Brief 1 - Your Initial Brief

Your Initial Brief

I am required to illustrate Aaron Howell's interests whilst incorporating his initials in a black and white A2 poster, presented in portrait format. I feel like the black and white restriction set out will force me to think carefully about the other elements that make up a picture. I will need to be creative in my use of line, media and composition in order for my final poster to stand out.




Interview and Developing Ideas


128 ideas from 10 words

 I found the process of getting so many ideas on to the page as quickly as possible really difficult, I'm not used to constantly generating that many ideas within a relatively short space of time. However, forcing myself to vomit ideas all over a page has shown me the importance of planning and constantly looking for different ways to communicate the same message. Whereas before I would usually make four or five different initial rough sketches I have now realised I can take each idea much further and use each one to it's full potential through constant reevaluation.




No comments:

Post a Comment