20/10/2013

Studio Brief 2 - Your Initial Brief (Photoshop)

I have been trying to digitally reinterpret my illustrations from the the first brief through the use of layers and introduction of colour. I am pleased with this weeks outcome because I was able to take the time to finalise one idea and take in the process fully. I think at the moment I am most interested in collage and how I can transfer that into digital formats. I think working in this way gives my drawings a more 'finished' appearance when compared to analog methods which are more tactile and textural. I think my main problem is the loss of texture and depth that can't be recreated digitally, but only through using multiple types of media and paper. I can see that Photoshop will benefit me in being able to try things out much quicker than I could before, it creates new alternatives and the chance to change elements multiple times. 



No comments:

Post a Comment