10/01/2014

Progress Crit and Peer Feedback

Plan?

With this project I am aiming to illustrate the story of Rjukan's Mirror Project and present drawings I have about it in a book which measures just under A5. It needs to communicate sadness and happiness, before and after the mirrors were installed.



It is mentioned here that I try and focus my work, keep it simple and somehow tie in the varying drawing styles, I am pleased this was mentioned as this is something I agree definitely needs sorting out. I am hoping that working over my images digitally will be the unifying visual language that runs throughout the book and brings it all together. I think a specific colour palette will help with this too.



As mentioned before I need a defining tool in my work, and I need to make sure the story is clear. I am now unsure of how much of a story book I want to create... I kind of like the idea of an art book? But I need to think about what purpose that then serves. I keep jumping in between ideas and am unable to make a clear decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment