20/03/2014

Illustrator Development - Final Postcards



I have included gradients from light to dark and contrasting areas of dark and light - 50% grain gives it a soft glow - glass surfaces - altered transparency of overlapping blocks - layered city


It took me a long time to create this individual NYC yellow cab, i have continued to make use of grain - blends the different facets in nicely - perspective parallel to bottom edge of skyscrapers


I have multiplied the cab to create rows of gridlocked traffic - working digitally benefits me in that i am able to put a lot of time and effort into a single element and duplicate it to create a strong and detailed image - I am really happy with the result - the yellow really stands out against the darker teal bottom half of the postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment