26/12/2013

Drawings of Rjukan

I have been making drawings of my research into Rjukan and focusing on the beams of light passing through the shade - almost like an analog version of Photoshop. I think these images need to be scanned and worked over to really become engaging enough to be included in the book.

I am wondering how I am going to make a story that makes sense without dumbing down my drawings, I have realised that some are not very clear/direct in their message. Maybe I need text or notes to help communicate the story - could be incorporated as if they are notes on the pages? Borders? Not sure I want writing though? Dilemma

 
  • Light bisecting an image - overlayed

  • Crowd condensed - packed into small space - sense of 'busy' - panning an environment

  • crowd - double page spread - extensive - highlight - light beam

No comments:

Post a Comment